Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter! Worship, fellowship, family, friends, hunts, & bunnies!

I am a little late posting because E and I flew to Florida last week to help my mom with her recovery! She is getting better each day and we continue to praise God for the blessing of NO cancer! Chris picked us up from the airport Sunday morning and our Easter clothes were still laying out!

We had a busy and fun Easter weekend. It started Thursday. I sent Evan Lilly to school in a cute little bunny outfit and with a little happy for her teacher. Of course, I wanted to get a picture but E was not in the mood!



When I picked her up I received for her FIRST ever school work! I almost cried!!


On Saturday we went to the Botanic Gardens. Evan got her picture with the Easter Bunny which she hated and "participated" in the under 2 egg hunt. Chris's family joined us and we had a great time!






Tugging on me before the bunny pic! She cried only during the picture. As soon as I picked her up, she stopped!




Afterwards we went to Patrick's for a late lunch. E was wiped out and slept the entire time!


That night we got E ready for bed and had a practice egg hunt!



On Sunday, we woke up and let Evan dig into her Easter basket. She was actually into it and went straight to the food!



We then ventured to church for a beautiful Easter service and then splurged with Gibson's Donuts! YUM!!! Evan loved them and kept signing and saying more! This is the one sign she has learned. We are working on others :)





Next, we went home for a brief moment to gather ourselves and get ready for a busy afternoon. We started the day at our nephew's house for an early supper and family egg hunt!






Then we went to our last hunt of the day at our friends home. They hid 1,000 eggs! It was a blast and so fun to watch the kids go after all the eggs. Although, E was more into her lovey at this point!!






We ended the day at home resting. I am so thankful for my little family and all of our blessings. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter celebrating the LIFE of our savior!





No comments:

Post a Comment