Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Goodies

http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/


I completed the Easter baskets for the hubby and E yesterday but I am just now getting the chance to post and join the Easter basket blog hop!!! I got lots of ideas from Pinterest and here is the final product!

I put together Chris's basket with three of his most favorite things!
1. Ghost River Beer (A local Memphis beer)
http://www.ghostriverbrewing.com/
2. Beef Jerky
3. Sour Patch Kids

I added some sports plastic Easter eggs filled with candy and a little sign for the beer. I totally stole the saying from Pinterest.




E's basket was a lot more difficult than I expected. She was a week old last year and I got her this sweet bunny basket with her name monogrammed. I am planning for her to use this for the couple Easter egg hunts we have planned.



I wanted something bigger to put all her goodies in. Originally, I wanted to purchase a basket from Pottery Barn Kids and never got around to it. I searched ALL over town for a large white wicker basket and had no luck. My father-in-law came to the rescue and found this basket at Dinstuhl's, a local candy shop. It was exactly what I was looking for! I painted a wooden E and tied it to the side with pink organza ribbon. I am a true southern girl when it comes to monogramming and personalization ! And here it is..........




Easter 2014



I hope you have a wonderful Easter and rejoice for our Lord is risen!





No comments:

Post a Comment