Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! {Christmas 2014}

I still can't believe the holidays have come and gone. Here are a few pictures and festivities that were all apart of "A Yarbrough Christmas!"

Evan Lilly absolutely LOVED having her own tree! We had to turn on the lights every morning and she even had to sleep with three special ornaments. Don't worry they were attached to ribbon...no hooks involved :)






We had a blast at Chris's work Christmas party! Maybe a little too much fun ;-)


Every year my best friend, Lindsay, and I exchange gifts. We have now passed along the tradition to our kiddos. 


Another milestone this year....Chris and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. We celebrated with a dinner at our favorite place, Restaurant Iris! This too has become an anniversary tradition. I love that we got married around the holidays because everything is so pretty and festive. However, it does put a little damper on gift exchange or if we wanted to get away for a weekend to celebrate. Maybe we can this summer?!?!?!


We had so much funny at pajamas and pancakes with Santa, hosted by the Young family!!



Evan was still not a huge fan of the big guy in red. Instead, she chose to hide behind daddy!


Chris's distant family gets together every year on the Sunday before Christmas. Here is a quick shot I took of E at the family get together. She had so much fun opening her gifts.


Go Tigers Go! We stepped away from all the Christmas fun and got to cheer on our Tigers to a WIN in their first bowl game in a while!!! It was such an exciting game and I can't wait for fall 2015!!


Baking cookies with mommy!


Well, sort of! This kid HATES to be dirty. So, it was more of me baking and Evan Lilly singing!!


I know I said I would wrap up Christmas in 2 more posts on my last post! Haha But, I have had so many friends ask to see our decorations and questions where we purchased or where I got my inspiration. Soooooooo..... the holidays aren't over quite yet! Coming soon........ Home for the Holidays Tour and a post on our Christmas Eve and Day festivities!! 

Happy almost Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment