Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday...Maternity Pics

I thought it would be fun to blog about things that happened before I became a blogger. So here is my first Throwback Thursday!! Today it is all about my awesome photographer, Deanna Green! Chris and I married in 2004 and our wedding pictures were terrible!!!!! When I found out I was expecting I immediately started researching photographers. I saw a picture of a friend's newborn baby girl on Facebook and I was sold with Deanna. I booked her when I was still early on in my pregnancy. I was nervous about doing this but she was booking up fast. So, I hired her for my maternity session and the seedling package. The seedling package gave me sessions for Evan as a newborn, 4 months, 8 months, and 1 year. She specializes in maternity and 0-12 month pictures. I am just hoping we are grandfathered in so I can use her for future family pictures. So here is a sample of our maternity pictures. Enjoy and definitely check out her website here!



















No comments:

Post a Comment