Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday...... Evan Lilly's Nursery

I love to decorate!!! Putting together Evan Lilly's room was so much fun. I am going to post pictures that I took before she arrived. It looks a little different now as it starts to transition into a toddler room, but I thought this would be the perfect post for another throwback Thursday!

These pictures are making me teary eyed! I can't believe my baby will be 15 months next week!



My hospital bags were packed and ready to go!








It's sad but I think her closet and drawers have tons more in them now! 


And now, I am thinking when Evan gets up from nap I am going to give her room a deep clean and organize! YIKES! Everything was so put together....nesting for sure!



I hope you enjoyed taking a look at Evan Lilly's room BEFORE she was born! I am planning to do some work to it this summer and I'll do another post in the fall so you can see how its transitioned!!!






1 comment:

  1. first of all...i'm dying over this nursery! you should get it on pinterest! secondly, i am contacting people that linked up in the last 5 on friday linkup...that has since been put on hold for the summer. well...if you were interested, a friend of mine and i are starting it back up! the first one will be live this friday morning! prepare your post! :) it's going to be called "oh hey, friday!" it'll be the exact same rules. write about five anythings. hope to see you there! karli from http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete